CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, October 20, 2008

Healthcare Study

Ive found that researching the topic of universal healthcare to be easy and hard at the same time. Finding sources was very easy as universal healthcare is one of the biggest issues in the current campaign. The problem is that because i havent really researched the topic before so my views on it were blank. I find it hard to keep it this way after looking at so many different view points. I think i have already taken a stance on these views but for now im going to keep them to myself to make sure the paper is completely objective. Both of my sources are from each canadites websites because they are the foundation of the arguements. Some might think they both want the same thing, and in some aspects this is true. The difference between the two is how the plan to attain it.

1 comments:

Eric said...

Tom,
I like that you are providing information on the health care systems of both candidates. In politics, it is extremely difficult to remain unbiased. Although you will always have an opinion, my only advice is to supress that opinion as best you can and approach the writing from a researchers perspective - not your own. In addition, the more research you do now, the easier time you should have writing the paper in the long run. So dig in and good luck.