CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, September 18, 2008

Obamas stance not Seen

For my arguement on fact i used an article from the Defense Daily International. This talks about the candidates stance on foriegn defense contracts and involvement in the pentagon. The author begin by saying while John McCain has already said that he favors more foreign contracts Barack Obamas stance remains unclear. The author uses facts and quotes from Obamas campaign management to back his alligations and further continues to explain conflicts that are happening that have already showed his unclear stance on the "Buy America" issue. He then uses more quotes from defense contracters and political anaylist like the Teal Group further backing his claims that Obamas stance is still unseen.

4 comments:

Shane T. said...

I get kinda worried that all these defense contracts will cause are economy to become one dependent on war. But i guess I should trust McCain when it comes to the military. I'm not surprised Obama's view is unknown, all he does it attack McCain.

Hector said...

I like the subject on your article. It just so happens that I was watching a show on the election and it was talking about the stance of the candidates on the economy. It emphasized on the fact that Obama has yet to reveal his stance on the way the economy is at moment. I don't know if Obama not revealing stance on subjects like this and defense contracts is a strategy or the campaigns undesiciveness, but this could end up effecting the campaign negatively.

craig kocay said...

This does not surprise me at all. I don't blame him though. If he says anything in this area he well get destroyed. Hes just playing the pretty politics game.

Lindsay B said...

I too am not surprised. Obama has a tendency of attacking the opposing candidate rather than stating his own beliefs and ideas. This is also believable due to his lack of military experience.